Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Well, I have finished the 6 weeks of Phase 2 and it was VERY successful. My lowest weight was 18 pounds down. I am sitting most days at 16 - 16 1/2 pounds down. The biggest difference this time was that because of taking phentermine with the diet, I had plenty of energy, didn't feel hungry all the time, was able to do mild exercise, and the weight came off easier. It has to be the 37.5 mg. dose. Have you heard of the MD Diet? That's what they do. HCG with Phentermine. Well - I think it's magic! Jill lost close to 20 pounds this time and just surpassed 100 lb lost since her journey began 3 years ago! I am so proud of her, and she looks amazing! I am back to the weight I was when my profile pic was taken. I'm happy and now doing Phase 3. AND - Jill discovered CHIA and we are loving it!! I will post some recipes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment