Monday, January 31, 2011




TNI FIT - ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS



Jill, Carl and I are finished with the cleanse. I lost a total of 4 pounds. I haven’t checked in with Jill and Carl yet. That is the ‘ENDINGS’ reference in the title. The ‘BEGINNINGS’ refers to the fact that Lane starts his cleanse today.


I emailed him some support materials to get him started. He has a full week of sample menus, and a daily guide to know what to eat when. I expect some whining this week, but true to form, he will decide on his own that he is ‘just going to do it’.


Jill and I found a couple of good ‘free’ calorie counting sites. We were both using myfooddiary.com but they charge $9 per month, and we both decided to see if we could find a free site that offered the same things. I found www.caloriecount.about.com and Jill found http://www.everydayhealth.com/



They both offer daily calorie counts, activity reports, charting, blogs, etc. Both sites allow you to enter your own items, such as TNI Fiber, RESET, REDUCE, etc. so you can really customize your day. They are both good resources for tracking daily stats.

One of the biggest issues for all of us is that we know what to expect from HCG, but we are just learning about TNI FIT. It is definitely a learning process as we try this new program. However, focusing more on 'fitness' via exercise will be so good for all of us. Jill put it really well when she said, "I lost weight with HCG, but I was not fit. I weighed less, but I was still 'flabby'" Well said. I agree that the 'fitness' piece was missing from HCG. TNI FIT is a complete program that focuses on nutrition and exercise together.

1 comment:

  1. You have to break the rules for SUPER BOWL WEEKEND!!! BTW--time to change the wallpaper around here. It needs to be ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete